Sunday, April 8, 2012

Music: Music Monday Part III

Ok, so it's still technically Sunday for a few more minutes, but I'm not ready for bed so get over it.

Things:

1. I feel a really sad sense of nerd pride when parts of my library contents are too cool to be in the iTunes store.

2. I'm excited to see Fountains of Wayne in a few weeks.

3. I'm sad that I only recently found Ani DiFranco.

4. I'm watching Friends.

5. My tummy hurts from too many Peeps. 

6. I need to find more original ways to name my playlists.

3 comments:

  1. 4. I have been doing the same thing for the past three weeks! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Nick at Nite has been playing friends episodes. I am absolutely obessed. It's a great way to end the day haha!

    Also after i looked at #6 i clicked on the picture and see that you've been numbering? is there any specific reason you are on number 62? I am not any better at making playlist names either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I started numbering my playlists that way in high school when I first started using iTunes. I started at number 1, and here I am. It's crazy to think about how much time has passed since then!

      Delete
  2. I definitely have some funky names for my lay lists as well, and lately ive been naming them after the sone they were kind of based off from. SO yeah.

    Also, Friends being on nick at nite has been amazing. lol I watch almost everyday and sadly, i even talk along with them as i have seen each episode wayyyy too many times. haha

    ReplyDelete